Thursday, October 22, 2015

COME ENJOY A CUP...










Miss Jackie-O Lantern 
is here to say...

She has a special message
 for all of you
 today...






All the witches got together
And decided to convene

At a very special party
With a very special theme...






Please join all the girls
 this coming
Saturday, October 24.

Miss Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist 
is hosting this enchanting party
 and all the witches
 from bETWEEN tHE mOONLIGHT aND tHE mAGIC 
and around the world
 will be there.

 It will be a wonderful sight to see.

  Come and enjoy
 a cup of tea...





...and don't forget to return to 
Gold Country Cottage 
next Tuesday 
for the final chapter of 
bETWEEN tHE mOONLIGHT aND tHE mAGIC.


...Judy...
The Cottage Witch
October, 2015






Sharing a cup with:






10 comments:

  1. Oh my! Oh my! Oh myyyyyyy! I do adore that crow teapot - he is a teapot, isn't he? I love anything crow or raven - ever so much. I think a witches tea with the crow would be perfect. You definitely win Halloween Witch of the Year award. I look forward to it all year long when we can see the new fun you create - see you at the party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that sounds like a great party. And, since it's my birthday, I'll be sure to stop by, visit, and have a cup of tea with such wonderful 'witches'! Looking forward to it! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the tea party will be so much fun. It will be fun to see all the different tea set ups. Have a great Friday and wonderful week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Haloween photos Judy,
    will be looking out for the magic at Gold Country Cottage.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun event!
    Love that little crow!!

    Hope you have a sweet weekend, my friend.
    ~K.
    p.s. Clicked on our furnace this morning. Brr... it's getting cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds like fun Judy!!! I will be there with bats in my belfry!! BTW LOVE that crow teapot...adorable!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I can't wait to peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the delightful tea, please visit my tea
    http://plumfieldhousegardens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just knew you would have something clever to delight the senses, and you absolutely do! Your little tea is just perfect, and of course your whimsical rhyme adds a lyrical touch.
    Tell me, did you make the witch? Wonderful!!! Love the little crow tea pot too. Like I said, Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute crow teapot and Jackie o lantern.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy