Tuesday, June 18, 2013

WILL THE MAGIC RETURN?...








I read someplace that all famous writers experience what is commonly referred to as "writer's block" at one time or another.






Now, not that I include myself in the "famous" arena, by any stretch of the imagination, and the term "writer" only applies because I can hold a pen to paper and make a mark.





But, I am experiencing "writer's block"...





...big time!





I usually take a photo that stirs my imagination...





...and from that comes the story.





But, lately, I haven't felt that my pictures have any stories to tell.





I'm not discouraged.  I will keep trying and eventually, I have hope that the "magic" will return.





...Judy...





P.S.  The glimpses of future "magic" that you have been seeing in this post will be story worthy soon...





...but in the meantime...

I'm sharing with:








10 comments:

  1. You still wrote a great post - writers block and all Judy!
    I get writer's block - painters block - cleaning block and cooking block sometimes all in the same week :)
    Can't wait to see your magic
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You don't even want to hear about MY blockages! I think you call it summertime... Definitely been there. Pretty hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Judy,ti mando un abbraccio,baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems we all have these dry spells... It will come back soon. Until then take a break and don't worry.

    xoxo,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mobile and the light passing through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean Judy. I always love to read your posts though, always thought provoking and such beautiful photos. I'm sure you will get your mojo back soon XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been blogging since 2008 and it seems the longer I do this the more frequent the blocks! I guess writer's block is par for the course. Pretty pictures. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your kind remarks on my blog. I am finally able to get back visiting other blogs and see what you all have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy,dont worry about writers block ,your pictures are beauty . Hope you have a fab,sunny weekend.lots of love julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So far I have always come up with something to blog about, but somethings are just not as interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy