Wednesday, March 7, 2012

California Arbor Day





I love taking pictures of trees.  Especially 'naked' trees.  For some reason they are more interesting to my eye that way than 'fully clothed'.


I read in the newspaper this morning that today is California Arbor Day and since I happened to have a few pictures of trees, in all states of dress, I thought I would share a few with you:












Alaska - Mendenhall Gardens
                                       
                              


San Diego Palms

Crepe Myrtle - Winter

Crepe Myrtle - Spring

Crepe Myrtle - Summer

Crepe Myrtle - Autumn
                                          
                                       
                                           
 And as the sun sets on Arbor Day:




Hope you had a good one...Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so special to me...Judy