Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meet the Cottage

Meet the Cottage:

Our little cottage was built in the late 1800's by a local miner named William Garland.  When we bought the house all our neighbors and the town folks said, "Oh, you live in the old Garland House", so my dad made a wooden sign, we hung it on the front porch and now it is officially known as the Garland House and remains in safe keeping in our loving hands.

Dad and Mom
Meet the People that live in the Cottage:.

Buddy
Maggie

Meet the Animals that live with the People that live in the Cottage:


Since this is my first attempt at blogging, I won't get carried away this time, but if I may steal a quote from Sally Fields when she won her Oscar, (If you like me, REALLY like me) I promise to return with more of my story.  If any of you "old timers" have some sage advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it.  Until that time I will leave you with a hint of things to come...

Christmas in the Parlor at the Cottage:


Enjoy and hope you have beautiful days ahead....Judy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so special to me...Judy